Riders In Central Scotland: Perth/dunfermline/kinross?

When? we never get moved on.

We have a few spots, around Edinburgh!

Well we were in he middle of town, the mile, St. Giles, and parliament, and we got told to move by several policemen.

even moving from one place to another. on the roads we got beeped at by cars :P and on the pavement, policemen kept telling us it was against the law...

Well we were in he middle of town, the mile, St. Giles, and parliament, and we got told to move by several policemen.

even moving from one place to another. on the roads we got beeped at by cars :P and on the pavement, policemen kept telling us it was against the law...

Well I will tell you that it does happen to us, we have been moved on once and that was

because Rab was following small children around...gigidy!

yep southerner here, im from dumfries, not a bad place for riding but once you've found everywhere to ride it does get a tad boring...still just means you gotta think of more creative ways of riding the same thing :P

Hey man, is Dumfries any good for riding? ive only even been a couple of times nd i didnt have my bike :P

kirkcaldy as i said and im 14 :P

Sound man, youll have to wait till after Christmas till we can go out somewhere lol. ive not had my bike for 2 months :( and still gotta wait another month at least.

Sound man, youll have to wait till after Christmas till we can go out somewhere lol. ive not had my bike for 2 months :( and still gotta wait another month at least.

what kinda bike you ride?

what kinda bike you ride?

i got the onza bird 2010

but im working this december, i did it last year and its a money maker;; haha gonna buy a echo lite o9 duel disc frame then build from there

Edited by Woodster

i dont do trials with anybody ass its a relativly small place and is lacking anything but neds haha

hahaha yeh i know whatcha mean :P, ive only ever been t Kircaldy once lol and all i see was neds nd wee girls pushing prams :lol:

well theres a couple of other people here in Kinross, plus i get my mates from the Borders up sometimes.