Front Wheel

24martin

hey guys, i was wandering if anybody could recommend me an almost un-bendable front rim to build onto my existing hub (im running dual disc so no need for a quality braking surface on the rim etc), currently im running this wheelset My link

the problem i'm having is pretty much half way through every single ride since the first day i put this front wheel on my bike, it ends up buckled/bent and completely unride-able, so i have to go home every single day and remove the tyre, get the spoke key out to stop the tyre rubbing on my forks.. this is growing increasingly tedious as you can imagine, i know its not my weight or riding style that's bending the living sh1t out of the rim, i've never landed overly heavy on it or at a strange angle etc.. which is very strange because my standard wheelset never buckled, neither has my friend's standard zoot wheels!

im fairly confident also that its not my true'ing/tweaking of the rim after every single ride as i've built many wheels over the years for myself and friends and all those wheels are still running perfectly true.

so i can only imagine its the quality of the rim/spokes thats causing this endless bending.. or the way the wheel was built in the first hand (not by me)

has anybody had a wheel do the same thing to them??

any advice would be much appreciated and also a decent rim/spokes if anybody can recommend??