Kinlochleven Ride Again

kevind

Hi Guys just to let you know it is a round of the British Motorcycle trials at Kinlochleven on the 17th April. Me and the boys will be making our yearly road trip up to watch. Going up Friday afternoon and camping at the camp site half way along the South shore of Loch leven. (cant remember the name) I intend to get the Fat boys Limey out for that weekend. Johny you need to get me my bits and get the T shirts organised!!! play practice Friday/Saturday and watch the trial Sunday. Might be some stake and ale pie involved as well?

Hi Guys just to let you know it is a round of the British Motorcycle trials at Kinlochleven on the 17th April. Me and the boys will be making our yearly road trip up to watch. Going up Friday afternoon and camping at the camp site half way along the South shore of Loch leven. (cant remember the name) I intend to get the Fat boys Limey out for that weekend. Johny you need to get me my bits and get the T shirts organised!!! play practice Friday/Saturday and watch the trial Sunday. Might be some stake and ale pie involved as well?

yeah trial is for sat and sunday so no bikes will be able to mess about as from wk before. section start getting marked out through the wk then practise for british riders starts 3pm till 5pm then championship sunday. that ale pie was hell of a strong, johny was talking pish after he finished it lmao.

yeah trial is for sat and sunday so no bikes will be able to mess about as from wk before. section start getting marked out through the wk then practise for british riders starts 3pm till 5pm then championship sunday. that ale pie was hell of a strong, johny was talking pish after he finished it lmao.

Johny was talking pish at the thought of it.

Which t-shirt? My 'WHO THE F*CK IS GARY 'TWAT' MAC?' T-shirt , or my 'Duncan Shaw kicked Gary Mac's ass!' T-Shirt, or my 'All that Steak and Ale pie went to my head, now I'm talking to myself in the toilet, and trying to make love with a dog!' T-shirt or MY FAVORITE 'I heart Gary Mac!' T-shirt. Which one Kevin?

Yeah will give you a wee buzz tomorrow or today, or what ever way you look at it...

P.S. Gary Mac is GAY

Edited by JohnyMilton