Any Rider In Torquay

Wharton

nope its not me

i ride an onza limey 3 (26) v2010. white.

ive been riding again for six months and apart from the odd kid with a cheap onza i havnt seen anyone else properly riding trials in newton.

If you guys are out and about the torbay area this weekend ill meet up for a ride. Ive never been to brixham riding so that would be good, also paignton riding was a long time ago.

nope its not me

ive been riding again for six months and apart from the odd kid with a cheap onza i havnt seen anyone else properly riding trials in newton.

If you guys are out and about the torbay area this weekend ill meet up for a ride. Ive never been to brixham riding so that would be good, also paignton riding was a long time ago.

Might not be out this weekend but I'd be up for a ride next weekend sometime, got to take it easy though as I busted my knee not long ago so I'm riding like a spac at the moment, basically a newb again. :(

let me know if any of you guys head over to brixham on the weekend, i pretty much know all the riding spots due to living here for something like 14 years!

and l33th3tr33, im in the same situation with injuries right now, i've got a really weak knee still after surgery, 2 very painfull wrists, ruined 3rd lower vertbrea and an almost permanantly numb left shin :lol: all this and im only 22, but i still ride everyday without fail (Y)

On the odd chance do you or anyone you know ride a czar mod? Seen a guy heading back to newton on it a few times?

That would be me, not been riding much lately but would be up for a ride at some point :)

nope its not me

Hey, think i saw you in courteney park yesterday? i was lurking about on a lime green mtb. Would be up for a ride down there at some point if i dig the trials bike out the shed (Y)

let me know if any of you guys head over to brixham on the weekend, i pretty much know all the riding spots due to living here for something like 14 years!

and l33th3tr33, im in the same situation with injuries right now, i've got a really weak knee still after surgery, 2 very painfull wrists, ruined 3rd lower vertbrea and an almost permanantly numb left shin :lol: all this and im only 22, but i still ride everyday without fail (Y)

Ahhh that sucks :( I messed my knee up getting back into trials after a 5 odd year break so that didn't help at all! I'll give you a shout if I can make it over sometime.

That would be me, not been riding much lately but would be up for a ride at some point :)

Hey, think i saw you in courteney park yesterday? i was lurking about on a lime green mtb. Would be up for a ride down there at some point if i dig the trials bike out the shed (Y)

Yeah I think the last time I saw you was at least 6 or more months ago.... When you get back to riding I'll see if I can get over for a ride :)

yeah sounds good. ill probly be out this weekend at some point. Usually got a motor available if you wana meet up with the guys from brixham.

Onza martin

Im thinking of heading over to TQ saturday lunchtime, Is there much to do in paignton? im not to good with the area. ive seen a couple of bits near the college but thats about as far as i venture into paignton lol

cool, yea from what i remember there was quite a lot to ride, some ledges, gaps and stairs etc at the seafront and a few other places, let me know if you pop over and we can sort out a place to meet up for a shred (Y)

i would come to torquay, but that would mean riding all the way from brixham and it is quite a long way on 18-14 gearing haha, also the weather is kinda crappy today, if anybody does go out though locally just post up and let me know

I'm going out tomorrow instead, weather is shite! Gonna go over paignton I think.

anybody riding paignton today then? im still absolutely gutted about the weather, i can't decide if i should leave now or not (gotta ride over from brixham) and i know as soon as i open the front door its just going to start pouring down :( ... its so typical i work all week with amazing sunshine and then as soon as i get to ride on the weekend, its black clouds everywhere and no sun at all!!