What Helmet & Gloves You Use?

trialsnoobie

I've got a Giro (Skyline?) that was half that and it does the job. Recently bought a skate style helmet to try as I'm paranoid about smashing the back of my head after seeing a vid of a forum member coming a cropper on a drop.

You seen the Urge Enduromatic? I prefer that to the Fox Flux

Gloves; I had the same problem with my sidewinders so I got some XC gloves with less padding which are better.

Trialtech foam grips and no gloves are also ok

Edited by kaybs41282

Hex' are good! A lot of people I ride with use them and they all rate them very highly. I used to have a Xen 'til I lost it, absolutely loved that thing. If the Hex' are even half as good i'd get one.

Having said that, i'm currently reppin' a Pro-Tec Lasek Classic which is about as far away from the two above as you could really be. Stick with something light and comfortable, you'll be away (Y)

And try and man up a bit and ride without gloves. Not sure if it's just the bravado talking but i've always found you get a better feel for things without.

I've got a Giro (Skyline?) that was half that and it does the job. Recently bought a skate style helmet to try as I'm paranoid about smashing the back of my head after seeing a vid of a forum member coming a cropper on a drop.

now im going to be paranoid! who was it and is he ok?

thanks guys will check both out

Edited by trialsnoobie