Help?!

trialsbabe18

I'm crap at trials :) just keep at it everyone picks it up after a while the key for me was not to loose my rag and kick off saying i will never do it because now i'm learning and feeling quite good in myself :) thats just for me you might have a different way of learning just have a play on your bike dont beat your self up over a move you cannot do as i never progressed like that. Good luck :rockon:

Edited by VAMPIRE V12

I'm crap at trials :) just keep at it everyone picks it up after a while the key for me was not to loose my rag and kick off saying i will never do it because now i'm learning and feeling quite good in myself :) thats just for me you might have a different way of learning just have a play on your bike dont beat your self up over a move you cannot do as i never progressed like that. Good luck :rockon:

Thank-you. Everything you said is actually what i do shouting i cant then give up thanks for the advise ill take it and bare it in mind :D

• Like 1

Thank-you. Everything you said is actually what i do shouting i cant then give up thanks for the advise ill take it and bare it in mind :D

Haha the amount of ear phones i have gone through by loosing my rag and ripping them out of my ears no to mention the potential damage to my ears haha :) i'm probs not that far infront of you and i learnt different to everyone else because i am awkward :P so any help i can give just ask

• Like 1