STOCKHOLM ride tomorrow?

SAMWELL

Hi guys!

I only know of about 1 member on here who lives/rides Stockholm... and its been about 2 years since my last post, possibly, but now having moved to Sweden I want to get out and ride the moderately large city before it gets much colder...

Im sure Ill end up being a loner BUT if anyone does see this then Ill be there tomorrow hopefully. Have already seen some stuff I wanna ride on but thought someone else whos ridden there before would know the best spots...

HEJ DÅ!

:)

Many reasons... mostly because of the atmosphere... the air is MUCH better than the UK's, thinner, cleaner... the countryside is AMAZING, wages are double that of England, paternal and maternity leave is much much better, housing is much cheaper, riding is much better, more natural, tonnes of HUGE rocks and street as well.... shall I continue?

The only thing I miss about England is family and friends.

Hope thats answered your question :)

Many reasons... mostly because of the atmosphere... the air is MUCH better than the UK's, thinner, cleaner... the countryside is AMAZING, wages are double that of England, paternal and maternity leave is much much better, housing is much cheaper, riding is much better, more natural, tonnes of HUGE rocks and street as well.... shall I continue?

But it's almost impossible to ride in winter (unless you have a possibility to ride indoors) and food is expensive.

I was just curious, I've nothing against Sweden.

But it's almost impossible to ride in winter (unless you have a possibility to ride indoors) and food is expensive.

I was just curious, I've nothing against Sweden.

Well, thats true... only XC/town riding in the winter, and luckily enough I got some winter tyres with spikes on a year ago for that purpose.... But then theres skiing/snow sports! :) Ive actually found food isnt that differently priced, its just theres many fewer options on certain things... I guess in Stockholm its more expensive, esp. for beer!

Hey dude! Me and a friend is actually riding tomorrow in Stockholm, feel free to join! :)

Add me on Facebook- William pramfalk

Great!

Perhaps I will see you tomorrow then... Men förlåt, jag kan inte prata mycket svenska...

Talk on FB!