Music In Motion: On The Wire (Live)

Dobbie

This is the full premiere live performance video of Music in Motion at CSM Presents: SoundLand Graduate Show on the 10th of May 2014. All the music in this show was created and manipulated live with the movements of the rider and bike. No external editing or mastering has been used in this production. This is the pure soundscape created by the rider himself, making the music as much part of the sport as the sport is part of the music!

The edit its self is pretty self explanatory but I will also post the artist statement below just incase anybody wants to look a little deeper into the project. Take a look and I hope you enjoy. It would be great to get some feedback from some fellow trials riders on this project to help towards further developments so comments are welcome.

Cheers guys

More Information
Music In Motion is a live extreme sport entertainment project with a twist. It fuses trials riding with musical performance to deliver a jaw-dropping sound-and-movement spectacle. Rider and musician Alex Dobson uses interactive technology to transform the bike into an instrument, making music with heart stopping stunts, control and precision.
The worlds of music and sport can meet in new and unexpected ways, and Music In Motion demonstrates music's innate power to enhance our physical and mental abilities: in other words...'music is the sport'.
For more information on this project please visit the following links:
  • Like 1

really like that. looked cool and ove the idea mate,the only thing i would have liked would be some of that tape on 3 spokes per wheel, so you see them go round, people like moving light, sweet show mate keep it up

• Like 1