How Do Zoo Pythons Ride?

TrialsBoy22

I've noticed that the Python has very similar geo to a stock (375mm chainstays, 1045ish wheelbase). Anyone who has one, do you ever find it like riding a stock and mod at the same time? I'm amazed by CLS power on the mod, and sometimes I think it would be sweet to get a python and sell my stock and Echo team.

Thanks

Byron

I've noticed that the Python has very similar geo to a stock (375mm chainstays, 1045ish wheelbase). Anyone who has one, do you ever find it like riding a stock and mod at the same time? I'm amazed by CLS power on the mod, and sometimes I think it would be sweet to get a python and sell my stock and Echo team.

Thanks

Byron

I am also amazed by CLS' power on his Zoo pitbull. Could it just be he's got skills and its not his bike?.... (Y)

Thanks

Byron

What stock do you want it compared to?

I agree with jonpace aswell, its probably down to craig being a very good rider, more that his bike (Y)

IMO the Python CLS edition is an awesome 'big moves' bike. You instantly feel like you can sidehop much higher and gap further. Your backwheel control will aslo improve, the longer front end and relatively short rear end means it's extremely stable on the rear wheel. Due to the length fo the bike, it's probably not quite as 'flicky' or 'chuckable' as an echo team, but each has it's own merits.

Compared to any stock I'd say you could sidehop to backwheel or two wheels much better on a CLS. Equally, you will feel more at ease and controlled when on the backwheel of a CLS than near enough any stock bike out there!

For big moves and control, I don't think many (if any) stocks get close to the Python CLS.

IMO the Python CLS edition is an awesome 'big moves' bike. You instantly feel like you can sidehop much higher and gap further. Your backwheel control will aslo improve, the longer front end and relatively short rear end means it's extremely stable on the rear wheel. Due to the length fo the bike, it's probably not quite as 'flicky' or 'chuckable' as an echo team, but each has it's own merits.

Compared to any stock I'd say you could sidehop to backwheel or two wheels much better on a CLS. Equally, you will feel more at ease and controlled when on the backwheel of a CLS than near enough any stock bike out there!

For big moves and control, I don't think many (if any) stocks get close to the Python CLS.

I'd say all of that is true, but rails on a mod are different to those on a stock.

In my experiance they are harder as you have to be more accurate with your rearwheel placement on a mod, less room for error.

They are do-able, as proven by riders such as Craig, but they do require more skill on mod than stock IMO.