Edinburgh Ride

Watson©

i would but i don't live there!

an mikey and fraser are down in leeds.

You having fun down there??? B)

I would go but can't really get there at the moment. Would do it in the summer though because I can go and stay at my uncles just outside edinburgh centre :P

Aye sure... that would be great likes... drop me a PM when ever you want to organise a time for coming up :P :)

Watson

You having fun down there??? :)

Watson

eye i'm lovin it down here,got fraser commin down with his new bike as he snapped the megamo!he now has a 05 pitbull with echo fork,should be nice with all the king stuff on it!

hope your gettin on with your's.

i'll try pop up soon,just had to get a new car...toyota avensis sr 2.0 vvti 149 hp it's well nice!the clio died!

eye i'm lovin it down here,got fraser commin down with his new bike as he snapped the megamo!he now has a 05 pitbull with echo fork,should be nice with all the king stuff on it!

hope your gettin on with your's.

i'll try pop up soon,just had to get a new car...toyota avensis sr 2.0 vvti 149 hp it's well nice!the clio died!

Sweet... he got a Pitbull... mmmmmm B)

Yeah im having fun with my Pitbull... all I really need for now is a new front brake ( hopefully getting it sometime this week ) and a king hub and then im sorted :)

lol...car sounds nice though :P

Give me a shout when your coming back up :P

Watson

• 2 weeks later...