Lowestoft

guy

well if you are a big fan of rocks you shall be loving it down here, up here :S im confused!

anyways back to the point, yeah rocks loads of them and mass holes if you have ever checked out some of the eastcoasttrials.com videos you will be able to see what we mean. street aint that bad either, just scotty happens to of rinsed everything there is to do here except dropping off buildings :rolleyes:

(hint hint scotty)

if you want any information on our humble little town and what its like for riding feel free to ask and i will help out best as i can, (that goes for anybody)

damn im kind :-"

stu (Y)

anyways back to the point, yeah rocks loads of them and mass holes if you have ever checked out some of the eastcoasttrials.com videos you will be able to see what we mean. street aint that bad either, just scotty happens to of rinsed everything there is to do here except dropping off buildings  :-

(hint hint scotty)

damn im kind  :D"

stu :P

yeah maybe thats why i'm bored of riding, or is it that i just cant be assed anymore :P ah well i wont be going even though i booked the week off work, hopefully seeing a young lady, and plus i doubt i'll have my bulb built up and fixed by then or any over time as it happens lol

Edited by Scott@eastcoasttrials.com