Grub Screw Problems

chrisatactiv05

Random question i know, but im after a load of grub screws for my work, there m5 size, and need to be at least 4mm long. I thought a reach adjusment screw of a v-brake would be simular, but its a bit to small. Its for a remote lock out system for some trek bikes at work, but the distributers of rock shox (fisher) and trek don't have any, so i though it was worth a go on here. These need to be all new, because they are going on new bikes. THANKS ALOT chris

any company names and address's would be really useful, thanks peeps

Edited by chrisatactiv05

Random question i know, but im after a load of grub screws for my work, there m5 size, and need to be at least 4mm long. I thought a reach adjusment screw of a v-brake would be simular, but its a bit to small. Its for a remote lock out system for some trek bikes at work, but the distributers of rock shox (fisher) and trek don't have any, so i though it was worth a go on here. These need to be all new, because they are going on new bikes. THANKS ALOT chris

any company names and address's would be really useful, thanks peeps

Kings Lynn Nuts & Bolts

Pretty sure those guys will have some :blink:

Theres a company called 'Altec' very hard to find the website though. something like www.altec-........com.

They are very good, you can get any bolt, nut, screw in any lenth, material, and size. :blink:

But i can remember the website :">

Edited by wally