Final Fantasy

Mr Dave

Hey

i remember seein final fantasy 8 on a mates pc years ago.

I was wondering if you can buy it or if he downloaded it?

can you get anyof them on pc??

also, whos got it on here, what one, and do you want to send me a copy for a smalle price :S

Cheers Dave (Y)

hey, yeh i think you can still buy them, buy like the platinum edition ones really cheap from a game shop somewhere...final fantasy is great :S

ive got 6,7,8,9,10,10-2, number 8 and 10 are my favourites (Y)

and yeh im sure you can get the on PC

yeh ive got 7 8 9 and 10 on ps1 and 2, but id rarther have them on pc, as i dont play my ps2 much nemore, and ive lost disc 2 on ff8 (Y)

humm, have you actualy seen any of them forsale in the shops though ?

thanks for the replys

Dave :S

You can only get 9, 10, 10-2 for the Playstation. They never brought them out for the PC unfortunately.

eh lol that doesnt make sence :D

well i no you can get ff8 on pc, as i have seen it :P

i jus need to no how!? :S

Dave (Y)

you can get ffx1 or 11 for pc.....online

u mean ff 1 or 11? well i guess u must be able to download all of them then,

has anyone got it on cd though ?

eh lol that doesnt make sence :P

well i no you can get ff8 on pc, as i have seen it :P

i jus need to no how!? :)

Dave  :)

u mean ff 1 or 11? well i guess u must be able to download all of them then,

has anyone got it on cd though ?

making no sense....do you mean 10-2? as its 10.5 in other words......

and i dont mean ff1....i said ffx1....as in 11.....then i said or called ff11.....

Final Fantasy 7 and 8 were officially released on PC, they are no longer available to buy in shops, and they are quite sort after on ebay maybe as much as £40 or something depending on completeness.

The newer Final Fantasys like 9, 10, 10-2 were not released on PC.

Final Fantasy XI Online was released on PC but is a MMORPG and if you played it apart from the style and character looks its not too much like the rest at all as you online have one playable character not a team, also obviously it costs a monthly charge. (In USA it was released for the PS2 with a harddrive)

I'm a big fan of the whole series and have pretty much every one available.

Out of the ones I've actually got round to playing.. 8 was my favourate, I just loved the style with the modern/future settings, I did like 7 at the time of playing it and its usually voted the greatest of all time but the graphics are nowhere near as good as 8 or further on, makes it slightly less playable now :)

For me Final Fantasy 9 was a bit of a dissapointment, I didn't like the old-style setting which is why I prefered 8 but it was ok all the same.

I'd been playing 11 online on the PC and it was pretty good but it takes alot of time to play and money, so I gave up after a month and a bit, didn't have the time or passion to play it.

To answer you proper question: Good luck trying to get a copy of FF8 on PC for "a small price" :)

Final Fantasy-wise I've got:

Final Fantasy Origins (FF1&2) - PSone

Final Fantasy Anthology (FF4&5) -PSone

Final Fantasy VI (FF6) - PSone

Final Fantasy VII (FF7) - PSone

Final Fantasy VIII (FF8) - PSone

Final Fantasy IX (FF9) - PSone

Final Fantasy X (FF10) - PStwo

Final Fantasy X-2 (FF10 Part 2) - PStwo

Final Fantasy XI Online (FF11) - PC

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals - Cube

Final Fantasy 1&2 Dawn of Souls - GBA

Final Fantasy Adventure - GB

Final Fantasy I - Wonderswan

Final Fantasy II - Wonderswan

Final Fantasy IV - Wonderswan

So yea.. Geek.

Olly.

PS: Final Fantasy VIII PC

I'm a big fan of the whole series and have pretty much every one available.

Out of the ones I've actually got round to playing.. 8 was my favourate, I just loved the style with the modern/future settings, I did like 7 at the time of playing it and its usually voted the greatest of all time but the graphics are nowhere near as good as 8 or further on, makes it slightly less playable now :P

For me Final Fantasy 9 was a bit of a dissapointment, I didn't like the old-style setting which is why I prefered 8 but it was ok all the same.

Yeh, thats why i liked 8 the best aswell :P , if your strange like me when your playing the game you save the game and look at the playing time and its well over the 100hour mark :- very strange but i went about getting everything maxed out and all of there ultimate weapons and killing the ultimate weapons aswell.

Same with FFX ive played for ages defeating the dark aeons, getting all there celestial weapons and getting 99,999 on every character and same with MP getting that to 9,999, the games are just soo addictive and you dont realise how long you actually play them for :) ...or is it just me...oh well, glad to see ive wasted my life playing such games :P"