Thank You

golspie-trials-biker

hello recently i wanted to quit trials because i had no motivation and a busted hand which wil take a long time to get back to strength again. my bike was lying in the shed for the last three months and i even had it up for sale on ebay and the forum because i needed cash. one day looking through the forum i descovered this mental side of trials and its given me the urge i needed to get the broken bike out of the shed, get it sorted with some new middleburns ( thanks tom wilson ) and i got out there and said to myself i can clear this gap, i can balance up here all day etc and it worked!! infact its safe to say it had to have been the best riding day ive ever had!! so thank you and i will shut up now... but just a word in anyones ear who's thinking that they've reached their peak or its getting pointless just take some time to look at this link.

I've felt like just uping and quiting before to just ride bmx, but i always come back there's just something about trials that will always be in me(no jokes)

winter makes me want to quit to the warm(ish) skatepark is more apealing than the wet streets.

I guess i just love the feel of riding a trials bike it just feels so natural.

you've made the right choice though trials for life :P

Edited by spangler