Ryan Hillier-anyone Know Him?

CurtisRider

hey, i sent this guy some kit in return for a front wheel, he has stopped using msn since he received my stuff and has not sent my wheel.

i dont know what his username on tf is but he was in the new members section not long ago as he advertised the wheel

if anyone can help me get in contact with him it would be much appreciated

btw he lives in folkestone, kent

thanks guys :lol:

ahh cheers mate :lol: im sure he isnt at all bad-infact a very nice guy to chat to(well on msn :P ), its just i couldnt get hold of him and i was gettin worried :">

if you could let him know ive been asking about it and remind him to send it, if at all possible that would be good :S

s'all groovy now i hope :P"

just spoke to his mum :P and she was very nice and said she had 4 parcels to send tomorrow :ermm: including mine :P so if anyone else is expecting something-expect it within the enxt few days-turns out he is at his girlfriends and is too lazy to send everything :D

cheers for everything guys-espeacially adam (punkrider) who gave me the numbers :P

s'all groovy now i hope :D"

just spoke to his mum :P and she was very nice and said she had 4 parcels to send tomorrow :P including mine :P so if anyone else is expecting something-expect it within the enxt few days-turns out he is at his girlfriends and is too lazy to send everything :P

cheers for everything guys-espeacially adam (punkrider) who gave me the numbers :P

few must have my parcle to send off :P :P

he told me he sent my stuff off like 2 weeks ago :ermm: ah well :P

Edited by BI-KING