My Alibongo

Mr Motivator

Define 'ridden' please.

I ride like almost everyday even if its just local, I just look after it and dont throw it about like a maniac if I fall off.

I mean, how is a bike suposed to look ridden? When its dented and scratched to buggery? When its covered in thick grey grime? When it's plastered in mbuk stickers?

What? Tell me?

Ridden: You go to a ride, and RIDE your bike :blink:

I'm thinking of our ride at the emsworth rocks, you got there, and sat and watched, I didn't actually see you pull one line i dont think.

When you ride, you generally go for bigger/ more difficult stuff to what you have done previously, therefore you will make mistakes. Mistakes are what punnishes a bike, causing scratches, dints etc...

Ridden: You go to a ride, and RIDE your bike :P 

I'm thinking of our ride at the emsworth rocks, you got there, and sat and watched, I didn't actually see you pull one line i dont think.

Yeah yeah yeah I give you that, but I cant ride rocks so meh :P

Its cause im shit isnt it (Y)

Great lookin'bike . They look so low , I briefly thought it was 24" :"> . Love the design of that frame , it sits poised like some trickriding insect . 'n stuff . Nevermind .

The quality of those "ridden " pictures is amazing , damn my cheapo digicam !