Updated Ride

aaron_trials _247

hey all posting up an updated spec of my pure which now has had a few extras added on

rides like a dream

ECHO1smaller.JPG

drive side

ECHO2smaller.JPG
non drive side

ECHO3smaller.JPG

new king (Y)

update on spec then as follows ;

echo pure 1065 (with fattys 1067)

rear silver singlespeed king on echo rim :P with black spokes

front hope xc on d521 silver rim spokes and hub soon to be king and echo rim

fatty forks

onza bars

some cheapness stem

front avid 185 mechanical

rear magura with braided hosing

burns

outland sealed bearing pedals

the worx

i love it :P

DAn

Edited by aaron_trials _247

Gosh , gotta love Pures , they are so obedient on the back wheel . Good looking build up , too . Your rear non Q/R skewer - what make is that , or was it supplied with the King hub ? Also - why the inverted Avid lever ? Chain could be shortened by a few links , though . Nice bicycle , dude .

Gosh , gotta love Pures , they are so obedient on the back wheel . Good looking build up , too . Your rear non Q/R skewer - what make is that , or was it supplied with the King hub ? Also - why the inverted Avid lever ?  Chain could be shortened by a few links , though . Nice bicycle , dude .

cheers matey and every one else that has replied so far , the bolts are hufbolts for a heavy duty axel specially for chris king hubs

also yes you probaly could run it like that but dont hold me to t as i have never tried it

Looks nectar mate. Specced up ta max too! If i were id sticker the left hand side up the same as the right hand side caus the right hand side is buzzin! And when you get a new stem id go for a black 1! (Y) Overall mate youve got yourself a pretty darn sweet ride!

Cheers,

Joe.