All Mod Riders

thornabytrials.co.uk

lol, just trying to find out what stem to get.  :)

Yea Im not moaning at you or anything dude :P

BUT theres a hell load of people on these forums and you saying add ALL of the mod riders to msn you'd run out of contacts within minutes :P Just ask on the forum theres like thousands of people on here now much more than when you were last riding, I remeber you and your super small friend on the white refeer :P

But when it boils down to it its personal choice on a stem theres only 2 real options on mod bikes long or short. Onzaboymark will swear by long (T-Master/Echo/Any standard mod stem really) and I'll go ahead and tell you to get short (ZOO!/Monty) we both ride the same styles and have had pretty simular setups but I prefer bigger rise bars in Monty and he prefers lower rise and wider with Onza Carbons. How do you choose? :S

Anyways your just getting back into it again, go by the if it isn't broke dont fix it and save up money to get things you feel like you'd prefer later. The T-Pros a pretty sweet spec anyways :S

Olly.