Joe Baxter

joe b

sweet vid joe!, your getting awesome. Your riding has improved loads from your old vid. Keep it up (Y) .

I was the kid with the koxx levelboss 20inch at YMSA doing intermediate, see you at the next one :(

i remember you aswell. i didn't know that you were on the forum though

p.s. i was on the black ti in novice >_<

p.p.s. nice vid joe! even though i'd already watched practically the whole vid on your cam (Y) . was that danny being rate annoying lol .

Edited by trialsking 55

My Long lost brother, mr joseph, what i can, your style is lush, love it with a passion.

We gotta ride sometime soon again boyo...you going to the dj ride..?? if not your going next ymsa arnt you...??

Need to have another giggle with you >_<

video was the nuts geeza, keep it up :(  (Y)

Cheers man, i can't wait... Will be the next YMSA in June (Y) .

L8ers,

Joe.

That kid is genius. For a kid who has bin riding for such a short time and only 14 its amazing. riding like that a few years ago would normally come from a really good 17 year old. 2-days bikes have good Geo. A 20-inch like that is perfect for a kid who is 14. Theres no way that stuff would be doable for a 14 year old if he was riding a ruff saracen frame like many did.

I watched the video before I read the forum. Now I have to say a big thanks to all those who pointed out the laffin... now each time i watch it i notice yyeyeeyhhhuuuurrr h haahahaa. But it shows that you have proper fun. i like.

(Y) good stuff joe

adam

OUAOUUUUUUUU!!!!!

You're really incredible, I love your style riding. A future Craig Lee Scott!!!!

Try to do natural riding, Don't forget it's more difficult to do o rear wheel on rocks than a block.

Continue like that

Byee Joee

Max