British World Round

Team Ashton

I don't think you realise just how BIG this event is - we're even going into the next field for sections !!!

200 riders

28 sections

128 observers/time-keepers

3 on "start" team

5 on "results" team

4 parking attendents

2 on entry gate

Trade stands, technical control, hot and cold food, there's at least 4 official photographers coming along, and hopefully a video team.  The list goes on!

Riders include:

MICHAEL Hampel Germany

TERAI Kazuki Japan

BARTAK Peter Slovak

ROS Benito Spain

CANAS Cesar Spain

COMAS Dani Spain

LEZETA Iker Spain

DE LA PENA Juan D. Spain

GUTIERREZ Raul Spain

DIAZ Carles Spain

ALONSO Javier Spain

SAVAGE Ben UK

HYLAND James UK

CIHACEK Vlastislav Czech

HUSINECKY Ivo Czech

HOLLMANN David Czech

SIMUNEK Martin Czech

POSPISIL Milos Czech

CHVOJKA Roman Czech

HERMANCE Vincent France

REMY Morgan France

ACHIM Steinert Germany

SIDLIK Jan Slovak

PCOLA Stefab Slovak

GOMEZ Alberto Spain

AKRIGG Chris UK

HAWYES Martin UK

ASHTON Martyn UK

There'll be so much going on you won't want to ride your bike!!!

Anyone turning up on bikes (except entered riders) will be asked to leave them in a "bike park" just inside the entrance gate.  No riding will be allowed at all on Saturday, but on Sunday after the competition has officially closed (estimated around 5.30pm) and we've all left, then it's up to you!

I still need some observers, time-keepers and score-keepers by the way ... any offers?  (I need to know now ... not on the day!)

you have really made me want to ride now :P sadly i currently have no bike and when i found out anyone could enter it was too late, i wish i was entering so0o0o bad! roughly how much does the worlds cost anyone with experience because i think im going to a few rounds next year, youve persuaded me barbara :)

ye i can take anyone up. the van is huge had like 6 people and 6 bikes in tonight when i went up addingham. as were not allowed up next week. saw dan smith up there too.

there is plenty of room for riders and spectators as long as people dont mind getting along in the back of a Vivaro style van.

Waynio........................

How profesional do we have to be? I'm only 16 and quite new to trials so probably wouldnt be much help! :P

You'd be a great help.

Time-keeping needs absolutely NO experience - you can be taught in minutes!

Same goes for score-keeping - you just punch the card with what the observer tells you to!

I might make it. Im doing a hike in yorkshire dales anyway ending thursday. If someone comes to feed me....

....lol don't know ill try. I agree with you craig too, natural does seem to be dying but hopefully this WILL boost its popularity.

This is gonna be so cool. And anyway the Yorkshire dales is a big place. Im sure there's other natural elsewhere?

You'd be a great help.

Time-keeping needs absolutely NO experience - you can be taught in minutes!

Same goes for score-keeping - you just punch the card with what the observer tells you to!

yeah i'd love to be a help!

can we only do it one day though, i'd like to watch the mods freely?

yeah i'd love to be a help!

can we only do it one day though, i'd like to watch the mods freely?

Saturday, we're full for those jobs, although would be great to have a couple of spare people to give the full-timers a loo break!

Sunday, we really need more people.

Take your pick! Please pm me your name and phone number.

Edited by Barbara Wright