New Frame

Bessell

ok here is the deal i have got 400-500 quid for a new 26" frame, i am atm riding an ols school koox 1065, i want some thing alittle smaller than this i still want to beable to use it for comps but i want to do street on it as well so dont really want it 1065 again! any ideas?

also may be a link so i could look at them?

thanks adam

Edited by hardcorebiking

I'm with Tomm on this one , the BASE is an excellent frame for the money , I've extolled it's many virtues in other threads . Suffice to say : Strong , obedient on the back wheel , and reasonably light . Kinda in between geometry too , giving it a streety feel , while retaining a longish top tube .

I'm with Tomm on this one , the BASE is an excellent frame for the money , I've extolled it's many virtues in other threads . Suffice to say : Strong , obedient on the back wheel , and reasonably light . Kinda in between geometry too , giving it a streety feel , while retaining a longish top tube .

Yeah. I wasn't actually recommending the Base, 'cos I've never used one, but it's definitely something to think about :)