Adeve Video 2

Bionic Balls

Well we're back...really enjoyed making this one and i've finally come to realise that steve is getting good :)

It's on eengoedidee.nl (link below): file is 33.1 MB and 5 mins 39 seconds long.

As before, riders are:

Steve Rogers (T-rex)

Adam Storey (Woodstock)

Dan Wheeler (levelboss)

James Butcher (x-lite)

Riding is mostly Hutton industrial estate, Brentwood, and a few bits from London.

Music from Jimmy eat world and sum 41....

Any comments welcome, even if it's just a "Hey, I've been there!" :)

Last thing: the video is compressed using Divx. I normally stick with VCD mpg format because most everyone can play it with no problems, but firstly it was too big to fit on eengoedidee, and secondly, when compressed enough to fit on eengoedidee, the divx file quality was far superior to the mpg. I've even got it down to 33 MB and am happy with the quality :P

Top codec: get divx codec here

ADEVE 2 (1)- eengoedidee.nl

Here's the update:

adeve crash video

Just some crashes that happened along the way :P . Nothing amazing, just worth a laugh :D

And please give us some feedback on either video...167 downloads and 3 replies :P

adam

Edited by ad101

Adam and eve productions. Good work.

Hey I've been there...

Good vid mate. Steve is getting abit to talented for his own good. I think you need to teach him a lesson adam.

Shame there wasn't more of james in it but it was a really cool vid.

Yeah this video is far better than the others.

Shame we couldn't get all the footage in because there was about half of it left over, a whole weeks worth of filming. :)

Really like how its turned out and i cant believe i got to jump on a car!! :P

Shame we couldn't make it bigger and less compressed. Some more clips of James would have been nice but we only rode with him 1 day. :)

Hope you all like it, atleast i do. :P

Didnt you see the guy shake my hand at the end?

He just drove up as i did this drop gap and said to me do you think you could jump over my car and i was like 'errrr....i could jump on it'. Then he was like OK then, its old now so i dont really care. I just stared in disbelieve looking at adam with the camera in his hand. Then he said i dont mind if you break the windows.

Now WTF! who would do that, the car must have been stolen.

As i jumped on the car it was all caving in and if you could here the audio you can hear adam repeating the word 'f***ing hell!'

The guy filmed it on his camera as well the whole time, i did also go on the roof and down again, then tried the sidehop up but went to pedal on his roof where i stopped, lol :lol:

Always wanted to do it and im well thankful i got a chance.

:( crazy :)

• 3 weeks later...
Didnt you see the guy shake my hand at the end?

He just drove up as i did this drop gap and said to me do you think you could jump over my car and i was like 'errrr....i could jump on it'. Then he was like OK then, its old now so i dont really care. I just stared in disbelieve looking at adam with the camera in his hand. Then he said i dont mind if you break the windows.

Now WTF! who would do that, the car must have been stolen.

As i jumped on the car it was all caving in and if you could here the audio you can hear adam repeating the word 'f***ing hell!'

The guy filmed it on his camera as well the whole time, i did also go on the roof and down again, then tried the sidehop up but went to pedal on his roof where i stopped, lol  (Y)

Always wanted to do it and im well thankful i got a chance.

(Y) crazy  (Y)

Hahaha......Hes set you up, he'll report you for vandalism now :P"

Nice vids aswell :S

Hahaha......Hes set you up, he'll report you for vandalism now  :P"

Nice vids aswell  :D

But why would he film the guy vandalising he his own his own phone, while laughing!

must of missed this the first time round.

thought it deserved a comment so, cool video, some nice riding and loved the bails. :turned:

Cheers mate, we were a little disappointed not to get many replies because we thought it was a well good video!

Maybe it was too good for people to critisize it. (Y)

you spanner steve.....see you sunday  (Y)

adam

:) !!! I thought you were in a tent or something in holland, have you got a computer out there or something? Come back soon 'cause riding on your own is quite boring! C u soon.

:-" Nice vid lad on t-rex was pritty dam good,

keep that coming boys.

Cheers mate, that would be me (Y) :lol:

Its good we put the stack video on here because we wouldn't have actually got any replies ^_^ , what did you think of the stack video???!!!