Harrogate/knaresbrough

not riden there but around the exhibition centre looks ok, not so sure if it is that good. have seen a few trials riders plodding around while i was there though.

been meaning to go for a while now, shame shitty exams are on monday means im starting revision tomorrow.

anyway if you go tell us if its any good as don't want to waste time going if it is shit.

Oh what ive been waiting for a ride at harrogate for ages (cause im at the army foundation college) and when i come on leave theres a ride :shifty:

Just woundering is there any good bike shops around harrogate that will fit chris king headsets?

ive ridden harrogate before with a few mates, it's not bad few rails and gaps but not a great amount of stuff. Leedstrials guys howcome ive never ridden with any of you and i live in leeds, well roundhay. Should get a ride goin somewhere sometime.

we didn't go :"> ^_^ missed the train and there wasn't one for two hrs, we are so lame.

stumps - yeah we will have to get a ride on the go. I have ridden with jon quite a few time :-

Oh and i may have ridden with you years ago, i had a blue px with king rear hub.

mike