Forks

Alex.loves.boys

:D

hi

ive cut my stereer tube on my forks as i had to run two massive stem stackers and my front end was high as fook so i cut it but now its way to short is there anything i can do?would tartybikes replcae them?can i get any money back or ca i still use them some how.

slap him self in the face sayin why did i do it why the f**k did i do it

so thanks

alex (Y) :)

didnt you measure how tall the stackers were, and marked the same height on the steerer tube before cutting?

i am pretty sure that any kind of warranty or crash replacement will NOT cover hacksawing.

i guess you could get some kind of extender made up for it, but it'd be a bit sketchy and a bit pricy aswell.

didnt you measure how tall the stackers were, and marked the same height on the steerer tube before cutting?

i am pretty sure that any kind of warranty or crash replacement will NOT cover hacksawing.

i guess you could get some kind of extender made up for it, but it'd be a bit sketchy and a bit pricy aswell.

ahh shit

great..

Edited by mini MAN

so, you decided it wouldn't work, so you cut your steerer down, then took it to a bike shop to see if it would work? and they told you it wouldn't.

you should be ok if you can fit 2/3 of the steerer under your stem clamp.

Edited by tom!e