Planet X Alibongo

deadly venom

Does anyone know if the Planet X Alibongo will flex with a rider that weighs 195 pounds or more? The Planet X Alibongo was going to be my first choice but I read that Alibongo will flex with a rider over 185 pounds. If anyone can give me any information on this I will greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Deadly venom

Edited by deadly venom

It will sanp in a lot of places in not alot of time. Try a short control. I was going to try an alibongo until Planet x showed what true c**ts they are. I would never buy a planet x product again.

The control is very similar geo, only a touch longer, and you have the peace of mind that it will never break. (well not for a very very very very very very long time).

:P

It will sanp in a lot of places in not alot of time. Try a short control. I was going to try an alibongo until Planet x showed what true c**ts they are. I would never buy a planet x product again.

The control is very similar geo, only a touch longer, and you have the peace of mind that it will never break. (well not for a very very very very very very long time).

:P

Wow..... couldn't have possibly put it any better :D