Ot: Insurance Prices For Cars These Days

HargrovesToby

Hiya there people,

i was just wondering how much people are paying for their insurance these days as i am going to be 17 next year and am getting a ford fiesta 1.3 thats only done 4000 miles and is 6 years old!!!!

can anybody tell me the nest unsurer, how much they pay and what car and the age they and the car are.

cheers people,

Toby :sick: ;)

18, jsut bought a 1.8 meridian 306, 1930 per yer with norwich union, thats the qouet they gave me the other day, tesco is 2100, fully ocmp by the way. ive not actually passed my test yet, but thats what i will be paying when i pass.

its a fanny, but u gotta pay it, dont even bother goin on yer parents insurance, its a stupid idea, u gain nothing, but can get in alot of trouble. and youve got to start somewhere.

stu

Hiya there people,

i was just wondering how much people are paying for their insurance these days as i am going to be 17 next year and am getting a ford fiesta 1.3 thats only done 4000 miles and is 6 years old!!!!

can anybody tell me the nest unsurer, how much they pay and what car and the age they and the car are.

cheers people,

Toby :S :)

why the heck is your DOB in your profile 7th sept 1987??! that would make you 18, ar eyou fibbing us.... lol

sstu