London

saracen--mad

I like the sounds of that!! I may be up for it but problem is ill probably be on my jack too...

What time you meeting at liverpool street? If i come ill meet you lot there.

I may get my mate to come who should have his onza t-mag by then

Steve (Y)

I like the sounds of that!! I may be up for it but problem is ill probably be on my jack too...

I think some others are coming on their own as well, i dont know any of the riders that ive spoke to that are coming.

Does everyone no where the round tables are by liverpool street. If so we can meet there for say around 10ish :ermm:

Pm me if anyone doesnt no where they are and i'll meet you inside the station

Damo

Arent they like up the top bit near mac ds?

Ok 10 is to early.....be at liverpool street for around 10:30 - 10:45 i should be there by then B)

Nick.

Yea, liverpool street for about 10.30 - 10.45 sounds good to me!

hounestly people, i was adviced to not ride london on weekdays and now you arrange a ride on thursday :-

i will be at liverpool street in the afternoon, around a quarter to 6. i can talk to chai(hes coming to meet me there) and as soon as ive put the stuff at his place we might be able to ride in the evening? if your riding then...

michael, you know chai so cant you talk with him about this?

hounestly people, i was adviced to not ride london on weekdays and now you arrange a ride on thursday :-

i will be at liverpool street in the afternoon, around a quarter to 6. i can talk to chai(hes coming to meet me there) and as soon as ive put the stuff at his place we might be able to ride in the evening? if your riding then...

michael, you know chai so cant you talk with him about this?

Ill find out what his plans are.

London is shiot during the weekday but if you know where to go and are prepaided to travel a bit it will be fine.

Im only planning to ride from 11-3 to beat rush hour both ways.

ok then. I've noticed that my train tickets in london are well expensive at around 5pm, so i guess thats on the real rush hour? Any later then, in the evening, what's it like then? sad i wont see you thurs then, might do friday? I dont do any of the planning when we're around london, so you better talk with chai. If you want to ride friday.

ok then. I've noticed that my train tickets in london are well expensive at around 5pm, so i guess thats on the real rush hour? Any later then, in the evening, what's it like then? sad i wont see you thurs then, might do friday? I dont do any of the planning when we're around london, so you better talk with chai. If you want to ride friday.

Im riding London thrusady becasue the res tof the week is forcast for heavy rain.

Im sure we can arrange a little ride locally to Chai and Ill ride down its only 5mins from me

Am i gnna be the only 26'er apart from erm, i cant remember his username but spoke to him on msn?

Edit: someone bring along a spare headset spacer. couldnt find any old spare ones at work. ;)

looks lie ill defo be coming but ive got to pop into work in the morning so ill get down asap. i may convinve another stock rider to come