London

saracen--mad

looks lie ill defo be coming but ive got to pop into work in the morning so ill get down asap. i may convinve another stock rider to come

Nice one ian aint seen you a for a while, yeah i shall be at rounds tables (liverpool st) at 10ish and will be sticking around waiting for people till around 10:45 ;)

Damo...

looks lie ill defo be coming but ive got to pop into work in the morning so ill get down asap. i may convinve another stock rider to come

Ian would you be able to pick a chain up for me and I'd pay you tomorrow? Or do you know the cheapest you could get one for?

Joe ;)

so, everone will be riding around lunchtime? like 11 to 3 as michael said?

No its just me I dont fancy getting on the trian with loads of twats after 4 and if I dont get a train by 4.30 I have to wait till 6.30 till rush hour is over then I dont want to do that and go homew thrugh Ilford as Ill get bum raped after dark

Erm, where are the round tables at liverpool street?

For anyone else who doesn't know where the round tables are they are down the steps from liverpool street straight arcoss the road then u will see some marble and stuff on your left and they are in there. There is also a little graveyard thingy as well. I warn you that u will probably get chucked off the benches straight away if you make alot of noise.

Its a great place to ride in the morning/warm up!!! :)

....i still dont no whether im going, now would b a good time to find out.... so rush hour finishes after 9.45 right or is it 10? Where are we gonna go and is anyone travelling from shenfield station by any chance? Im on my own :) (Y)

Hope this helps and can somebody get back to me soonish,

cheers

Steve

...what i everyone going Ilford now?

Edited by STEVE-0

For anyone else who doesn't know where the round tables are they are down the steps from liverpool street straight arcoss the road then u will see some marble and stuff on your left and they are in there. There is also a little graveyard thingy as well. I warn you that u will probably get chucked off the benches straight away if you make alot of noise.

Its a great place to ride in the morning/warm up!!! :)

....i still dont no whether im going, now would b a good time to find out.... so rush hour finishes after 9.45 right or is it 10? Where are we gonna go and is anyone travelling from shenfield station by any chance? Im on my own :) (Y)

Hope this helps and can somebody get back to me soonish,

cheers

Steve

...what i everyone going Ilford now?

Nope still on for london and i will be going through shenfield :)

Damo