Martin Grainger Vid

mavic

Dropgap, dropgap, dropgap, dropgap, gap, sidehop, dropgap, dropgap... (Y)

Unless your tiny or something I don't think being 14 matters. How long have you been riding?

The riding was pretty good, the vid was pretty boring to me, I mean what ever happened to LINES in vids? (Y)

It does because you get stronger and stuff, at 14 your muscles havent really developed and your riding depends more on your technique.

Nice riding there Mart, reminds me of myself in my earlier years continually dropping, lol.

Crap download though 1h and 16mins it took me, i downloaded SWTC part 1 faster than that (over 300Mb!)

Steve :)

Gap, drop, gap, drop, gap, drop. Still some very good looking moves there from someone at 14 years old. We obviously can't be expecting the best we have ever seen. Definitely got some balls there though. Just as a recommendation try capturing some videos of going up things. At the moment we are seeing that you can certainly gap and do drops with gaps etc. Would be soooooo nice to see you being able to make it up some nice sized walls to then add your already developing skills to it.

Like PhenoVenom says "where are the lines?" look for something that could even be small and add variation to it, something like hop manual along a wall, gap to another wall then just before the drop off do a 1 hander or crank flip. This sort of stuff you may be wanting to try at low heights until you have got it but it seems like you can pick things up quite easily. Eventually with the right editing all makes for a sweet ass video, wish im guessing is your acomplishment.

Just a suggestion mate but a good video, makes me cry that i wasnt that good at your age :lol:

keep it up, stu (Y)

this kid is going to be summat big, from start of summer and through he has improved so much. kids got so much control, side hops onto little rails easy as pie and just rides along them like ass. hes a good lad. :D

Haha he fell off sidehopping onto the worlds smallest rail last week, hehe sorry but that was pretty funny to see (Y) :P

Yeeah Martin is a bitch :P he has such a sweet sidehop technique, in the little while I've known him he has improved a seriously large amount. he's gonna be really good in no time.

Nice video :D

he needs validating too, god knows why he isnt :lol: