Live Online Tv Station

Jonny Jones

http://www.visionair.tv

Came across this tonight. Its a new website for people who have videos, short films, anything video based and want them broadcasted across the WWW.

It's only in the beginning stages, and I think some people will hate the look of the site, but the concept behind it is great. It's almost proper TV scheduling(sp). Once everything gets off the ground, and you become a member, you bid (yes, its not free!) for a time slot and upload your video to their server and when your time approaches, it gets the video and broadcasts it. You'll need Winamp or VLC to view the broadcasts.

When you sign up, you will get emailed a link so you can download the special software and this is what makes everything happen! Its such a professional process. I think it's going to take off. Only thing is, you will have to make sure you have copyright clearance for the music you use.

Myself and Chris Ratcliff (F-Stop Junkie) were talking to the owner this evening and there was even the thought of un-signed bands having a place to display their videos/mp3's (similar to MySpace), but the video thing will no doubt be a great attraction to them!

Links to players, pages to sign up etc are all here - http://www.visonair.tv/

I think a proper info or 'press' release is being drawn up, so I'll keep you'll posted!

Jonny.