Realy Nice Video From France

bikerdude2006fr

Well now i am living in france i thought i better chat with some french riders, as it comes about this dude wants to top up his english too :D So this is the video he showed me, its in the toulouse region of france and look pretty nice, big download 158mb, but its like 10mins long and its well worth the download (Y) The guy i talk to 'Arnaud' or the guy with silver rims in the video on the xtp, has only been riding 7 months!!!!!!!! Makes me feel uber sh*te :P Well Enjoy

pedal team trial 2nde.wmv Download that one (Y)

Edited by bikerdude2004uk

I kinda feel bad for saying these things, but they were pretty dam sketchy even on simple things like being on the back wheel and drops.

anyway...they are waaaaay better than I was after riding that long, but I never thought of putting a vid out untill I had somthing decent to show.

I kinda feel bad for saying these things, but they were pretty dam sketchy even on simple things like being on the back wheel and drops.

anyway...they are waaaaay better than I was after riding that long, but I never thought of putting a vid out untill I had somthing decent to show.

Your reasons for not liking it are the same as mine for liking it.

I think it's a bit refreshing to see a video with just some normal riding. Of course, it's great to see people pushing the boundries and going big, but, certainly from my point of view having only just started out, it's nice to see some 'mid-level' (????) riding.