Frames

mooresy

hi all im considering on buying a new frame soon becasue i have had my koxx level boss to long.(over 2 years). i am concidering on buying a czar or a zoo pitbull and not sure which one to get or what size. my old bike was a koxx levelboss 1065. please help me out if u can

mooresy ^_^

well do you want to do 'real' trials i.e gapping, sidehopping very high or 'street' trials where you want to manual, bunnyhop and shit?

generally long = real, short = street

but people can learn and perform tricks of both styles on long and short bikes to don't ask us, ask yourself!

thank you please :)

a decent compromise nower days are the "shorter" versions of bikes. im on a 1085 Kenny Belaey BUT im going to get a 1065 Caisso as my next bike i think. just want a change as the longer bikes are awsum for natural and good for BIG taps and gaps and sidehops on the street but try having fun on them and they struggle a little bit, i was going to build up an OLD skool megamo radical. just to ride around the streets on for a bit of trials in the hood.

im sure some people will say longer and some shorter but from my experience and of what i like to do, @ mo the riding im doing im enjoying riding a 1085 BUT i just wanna try a 1065, and see if theres a MAJOR difference in it affecting my tapping and sidehopping etc etc. it probably wont its probably all in my head like. but time will tell (Y):)

Waynio...........................