Short Or Long Mod Frame

coolbeen

hi i need help i am thinking of getting the zona zip wheelbase of 1045 or the echo lite when that comes out wheelbase 1020. The thing is i am tail 6 or 6'2 foot and i need help which one would be better for me to ride a long frame or a short one. :S

thank

Edited by coolbeen

alright.

i'm exactly 6 ft 2 as well and i have been riding an 05 t-mag, 1010 weelbase for the past 7 months, and i have progressed shit loads on it.

Admittadly i am swapping to a python long because i feel that would be better suited to me cos i especially like upping. What i will say is ride a short bike and a long bike and see which one you feel best on.

Dan

Do you think you would have progressed as fast had you gone straight to a python bypassing the t-mag?

possibly, i'm not sure. maybe short mod is for me as i have progressed so fast on it, or maybe il progress doubly fast on the python, i don't know. But like its been said hundreds of times its all down to personal preference.

:)

Dan

I'm 5ft 10" and I've just upgraded my 05 t-mag frame to an 06 python. I've had the python for 2 days now, and love it :P i find it alot more easier to control on the backwheel, but it does feel a lot more different to the 05 t-mag, probably because i need to get more used to it.

I'd say get a longer frame, feels alot nicer IMO :)