2006 Pitbulls

Trials Boy

1) not too sure not used an 06

2)it is, go for a zoo though if u like to keep the brand name going see Here

3)short i would say, preferance really - try different peoples bikes

4)fattys hey, still alive? people are liking zoo's at the min, althought they are had to get hold off, i love my echo's

1) not too sure not used an 06

2)it is, go for a zoo though if u like to keep the brand name going see Here

3)short i would say, preferance really - try different peoples bikes

4)fattys hey, still alive? people are liking zoo's at the min, althought they are had to get hold off, i love my echo's

Thanks for replying, well at the moment i'm on a tight budget, even allthough i can swap my king wheel for the pitbull frame which is helping. I'm happy with my Fatty's at the moment and i havent even been on a Pitbull in my life!

But the BB rise is suppose to make it feel like a mod right? I love how Python's ride would get one if it was a option. :turned:

I have no experience but hearing from people who've ridden/owned them on here they are supposedly not too nice. I'm also guessing from your avatar you're still a beginner, I'd stick with a +30ish bb rise frame at most.

Hmm well the bike in my sig is my 5th trials bike, all my trials time has been on and off but all of it in one will be about a year. I've had ago on my mates Koxx levelboss (Stock) and love it, still prefer a mod though so thats why i thought i might go for the high BB rise as it suppose to feel like a mod as i said above.

Edited by Trials Boy