Hook Woods

Monty_Man_Stoive

I had a mental ride in hook woods at the british nationals and is about the only natural trials i enjoyed, after the comp i phoned a few people to try and see if me and some mates could go there and i asked the land owner if he lets anyone in there to ride trials and unfortunately it was a no :( This was quite a while ago and me and a load of mates still really want to ride there, does anyone know if the land owner lets anyone ride there now?

Cheerz Lads! (Y)

Me and adrian went up about two months ago and it was fine, ring him the night before/morning and ask if you and a mate can come and ride BIKE trials, make sur you say bike trials 'because last I heard from a Motorbike trialser is that hes pretty reluctant to letting motor trialsers go and it costs more aswell (Y)

if you want to ride there on the cheap, find out what day a motortrial is on there, plenty of clubs use the land, thames, surreysb, crowthorne etc. go along on those days as the gate is open, and ride where the motorbikes arent and no one will say a thing, they usually dont use the rocks for the motorbikes at club level so should all be good