Rear Wheel Problems

Technical Tom

Hello all, just received a 12t sprocket for my profile mini, before i was running 16:13 and it was too easy. Fitted everything on and now the chain is either too long so the pads aren't even on the rim or it just will not go on when i take a link out. I have seen i think someone who put a mech on there mod because they had the same problem as this, could someone suggest any other ideas/bodges?

Thanks,

Tom.

EDIT: Sorry forgott to say it's an 06 python, i think the main reason is that the dropouts are soo short (N)

Edited by onza_tom123

Im not sure as im running a KHE Collapse chain, not sure they make them for them. Ill PM Spacemonkey, thanks. Anymore ideas?

Tom.

sorry didnt make it clear enough i meant like get a chain which is made of half links there only like £15 from local bike shops (Y)

Yeap thats basically the topic you need. Im still running the bodge even though i have a half link chain sat here infront of me. I really cant be arsed to fit it for a while but ah well. Basically you can either buy a half link, butcher some mounts or make a small tensioner (cotton reel and some wire wrapped around chain stay looked like it worked well in another post).