Gcse Celebration Ride!

nice (Y)

i organised this ride but and i dont even know where the spar is :-:ermm: haha

can someone tell me (Y)

thanks

John K

Don't take to much of the credit then, I said is there anywhere you wanted to ride after GCSE'S and we decided lets get people to Southampton.

Joint effort, and we need to confirm if someone it bringing a bbq cause I can't get hold of one.

Chris

Don't take to much of the credit then, I said is there anywhere you wanted to ride after GCSE'S and we decided lets get people to Southampton.

Joint effort, and we need to confirm if someone it bringing a bbq cause I can't get hold of one.

Chris

im sorry furball lol, let do what derf sed, go to some shop and buy a bbq and we'll all chip in for meat (Y) and burger buns or wateva.

John K

6 days to go and I build up my bike to find that the cranks don't fit!!! I am ordering middleburns tonight and they should hopefully get here before thursday. I say hopefully cause my last order on next day deliver took 3 days (Royal mail are slow).

Also bbq idea is a good one buy it when we get to ocean village.

Might also bring a mate along, he rides alot of flat land on his BMX and if he doesnt have any mock exams he wants to come (camera man :D ).

See you all there.

Chris