Opinions Wanted Please

yeah they are brill!! well i cant say much for the echo fixed hubs but assuming they are the same sort of strength and reliability as my new 72 eps hub then it will be amazing (Y) also cheers from bringing the attension of my frame to another new member really helpful and thanks for all the communication help with him also very helpful, also with the way you contacted me with the help for selling the frame was very good im sure you would make a valuable member.

tom tom

may be able to tell but im impressed with how helpful this guy has been!

Edited by tom tom

No problem, well my mate had the older version of this hub an he had a problem with the allen bolts, cant remember exactly what, just lettin you know. other than that it is a mint hub

also forgot to say. does anyone know where to get red and blue spokes from?(2 different colours ones. not 2 tone) and red or blue BT hubs as i hear they are better than echo ones.

thanks

Edited by m60_maniac

Description

- Fixed rear 26" hub from Echo.

- 135mm axle spacing fit all modern 26" trials frames.

- Includes 15mm Low-Profile Hollow Stainless Steel Allen Key bolts.

- Large diameter fully sealed cartridge bearings (like Chris King), with a 7075 CNC machined 15mm axle for maximum strength:weight ratio!

- High grade 6061-T6 CNC Machined hub shell.

- Threaded section ready to fit a freewheel or fixed sprocket. 15 or 16T recommended for 18T front freewheel

- Super wide flange spacing offers the strongest wheelbuild possible.

- Available in Black, Silver, Red, Blue, Green and Gold!

- 32h only.

- Weight: 227g including bolts and washers!

and heres a pic to make life easyer for you.(would have edited 1st post but couldnt do it)

IPB Image

Edited by m60_maniac