Cool Vid

Rago muffin

haha that always happens two me always when Im far a way or something on my bike brakes i dont live very far from kent its soposed to be alright over there I might check it out soon. Nice one (Y) haha.

Jack.

lol i thought it was canterbury! that bit is fairly tucked away. theres hardly anything to ride there it sucks!

theres quite a few of us that ride around that area, im only 10 miles away get him to give me fred or tom a shout and we will come out for a ride

Ace vid! Some really nice work there, liking the editing lots and filming...was proper cool! The stacks were great and i loved the way you put them into the video. (Y)(Y)(Y)

I swear i recognise you from London around where the gardener statue is (minus the helmet and gloves):

IPB Image

i think you had Martin Haywes' old giant trials team (yellow) ???

Loved the vid

Steve :)

Edited by STEVE-0

wow wasnt expecting so many replies from such an old tape hehe:D thanks guys!!! :D

I swear i recognise you from London around where the gardener statue is (minus the helmet and gloves):

IPB Image

i think you had Martin Haywes' old giant trials team (yellow) ???

yer i used to ride a giant when i was like 15, then i had the zebba and now riding a leeson 24, awesome memory dude!!! what were you riding?

• 2 weeks later...