World Cup

Gilman

Hey guys,

Well, I have been into Football/soccer for sometime now. I have been watching the world cup games and hearing what all theeuropeans are saying about the americans. You know putting us down, saying how we don't stand a chance at the titttle. I think we for once have a small fighting chance. Though I will agree with everyone , saying that the american people suck. I am really disappointed with how no one cares too much about this over here. This is a big world event and we as americans should get excited about this. I am starting to hate living here in the states, and want to move to a nother country. Sorry about the little rant. So who is keeping up with the games?

I am posting this during the english game I know, but I am also watching it right now. MY television is in the same room as my computer. Maybe thats why no one is on the board right now? Anyways post back and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Matt.

its not soccer its football!!! :lol:

i think most of us will be keeping up with the football, but you'll get a lot of the people on here saying that they hate football and they don't want England win, but they like to be different like everyone else tries to be. If the sport was bigger in America then they probably would have a dogs bollocks team, but as it stands, they don't. I've seen freestyle video's of Americans playing football, but most the tricks they can do, so can i :P

EDIT: If you move, don't move to this country, we get shit weather, lots of nob heads and told off for riding bikes without seats. Plus Tony Blair is a big fag :P

Edited by TrialsLord

Over here its really hyped up, flags on cars , buildings theres even kids with flags on there bikes, as you may of found out by the coverage of our first game today, we show big support to our team , this year more than ever, walking round derby today there was no end of people in england shirts , covered in flags, wigs and such other england promoting attire. Another things there are air horns going off all the time, and megaphones playing parts of english football songs , the atmosphere is really great. (Y)

Edited by watto

especially when England win you know that everone cares cos the whole country is like all noise of horns and people charnting come on england!! but the people in the town near me must be devoted! cos some people have painted there cars in the england flags!!!! over heere its FOOTY all the way! :D

Edited by joe parker