Hey I'm Brand New!

Trialsvon

Good get a bike and get out there. Where do you live. What video did you watch? Trials forum is a pritty good place to be most of the time any way you will enjoy it. (Y)

If i was you i would read the bit at the top in red it will come in usefull also read Mikes guid to Validation

Edited by boris_on_trials

Welcome to the trials community.

Trials is is a great sport, I hope that you get into it fully and stick with it, we need as many riders as we can get.

I would say try to hook up with some riders in your area, and try out some of their bikes and get a little better idea of what you want in a bike. Then start looking for one to purches.

Good luck,

Matt.

Hello mate welcome to the forum and the whole world of trials. If you wanted to get good imformation and good tips you've hit the bullseye weldone mate. Hope you setle in well to trials its the best sport ever!

Cheers BIG L (Y)

I think you are the only rider from south africa ?

Anyways welcome to the forum dude, hope you enjoy your stay with us and eventually get yourself a bike.

Have a quick read of the guidelines and mikes guide to validation to help you along abit.

Lets see, if you are considering getting your first bike why dont you try out something like a t-pro or a zona zip, both are avaliable at tartybikes. Saying that after i have considered where you come from you may want to invest in a american distibutor because you will probably get quicker service.

Good luck getting yourself validated. (Y)

Dan.

Hi welcome to the forum remember these rules until you are validated

Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

hope i have helped danny (Y)

Welcome to the forum, nice to see some geographical variety.

Hi welcome to the forum remember these rules until you are validated Whenever you are on the forum

Do NOT post new threads asking when you will be validated

Do NOT post new threads asking why you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT email us when you realise you cant post anywhere else

Do NOT cross post between Members Chat forums and New Members Chat

Harassing Admins/Moderators via PM/Email/MSN WILL NOT get you validated any faster

For Sale/Wanted/Swap threads are not allowed in New Members Chat

hope i have helped danny (Y)

And new members, stop with the "sucking up" to the rules thing, its not going to help get you validated...

Welcome to the forum, nice to see some geographical variety.

And new members, stop with the "sucking up" to the rules thing, its not going to help get you validated...

yeah - what you really want to be doing is sucking off the moderators, worked for me :o

seriously though - welcome to the wonderful world of trials-forum nice to have a bit more of an international flavour to the place

h mate welcome to trials-forum, you say you are new to the whole trials thing well with trials its all about patiance. if you are going to or have a bike make sure you give trials a chance because it takes longer than a week to get good. really hope you stick with it and enjoy it (Y)

steve

Edited by stevecoust