Zoo! Bars And Stem...........

Ingram

hello, i recntly changed to wider bars and bigger stem to get the feel of what it would be like, anyway, im lookin gat getting some zoo! bars and stem and basically i want to know will there be a big difference (i mean the bike feel better to ride) over some saracen mad bar and stem. :$ they were the only big stemed thing in my shed at the time, lol thanks for your help

Depends what you're changing from, but if you're just saying you're changing to wider bars and a longer stem then you should find it will feel alot nicer.I went from a 100mm Onza stem with 27" flat Onza bars to Zoo! riser bars and a 130mm Echo stem on my Echo Control, and it felt sooooo much better :) .So basically i found that changing to wider bars and a longer stem made the bike feel alot better (probably as i'm quite tall), just go for it and you it should make the bike ride alot nicer (Y)

Also - Just seen that you come from Peterborough, as i'm from around this area and would like to ride Peterborough, but i don't know what it's like for riding....?

Thanks

Jon

I went from Koxx bar + stem to zoo bar + stem

Disadvantage: Definitly can't pigeon as high

Advantage: Bunnyhops so much easier. Feels more comfortable on the backwheel

Both of my bars were un cut (Y)