Swinton Ride Video-biff, Chris G, James, Billocks

Luke Drewery

Hey, only a short video here as I didnt film much and everyone was too knackered to ride most of the time. :- Dont expect anything amazing, just something I chucked together. (Y) Anyway, its;

tv.isg.si-Filename is 'Swinton ride!'

Comment if you wish, Luke. (Y)

Edited by Luke Drewery

nice little vid or should I say nice sidehops ? :P

is that CLS (Mr.Scott) on the background at 35sec ? Not sure but it looks alot like him

Yeah it is him... (Y)

As I say nothing amazing, I wasnt planning on making a video really, I just got a bit of decent footage and wanted to use it.

Sidehop video :P massive sidehops, mind you :blink: . Yeah, a bit too little variation in moves, but i still thought it was good. I hated the music, i can't stand punk music in videos. With music, you can't please evryone, though! (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

B)-->

QUOTE(joe b @ Jul 11 2006, 12:06 AM)

Sidehop video :P massive sidehops, mind you :blink: . Yeah, a bit too little variation in moves, but i still thought it was good. I hated the music, i can't stand punk music in videos. With music, you can't please evryone, though! (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

Yeah true, I just use any song I like with the right tempo/style and like you said with every video theres always someone who deosnt like the song, as music is very personal. (Y)

Oh and as for all sidehops, its just happened that I started filming when they all got into a sidehop mood. :S