Frame Help

El Cristoff

you are the only one who can answer that question, mate.

if you like the t-pro better than the justice - don't do it

vice versa - do it

we can't tell you if you like a bike or if that is wise. that's something you have to decide all by yourself

Forget the ashton, get a zip (Y)

Of course "barber" will back me up on this one.

One of the nicest frames out there imo, great to ride, looks nice, very strong as far as i no.

Dan.

if you ever saw the bottom of his down tube and how fat he is, you will realise that this frame is immensely strong. I'd say get one (Y)

if you ever saw the bottom of his down tube and how fat he is, you will realise that this frame is immensely strong. I'd say get one (Y)

You should see my chainstay aswell :o.

Yes as much as i hate to admit it my downtube is batterd and yes i am a fat f**k, this frame is immensly strong.

Go for it oad.

Dan.

yer i am, they do a 20" version on www.airevalleycycles.co.uk. (Y) i like it and it looks really nice, but i don't know if its as strong or not :unsure:

When i said you were after a mod i was refering to the fella that said get the simtra.

I think there won't much difference because i ride a tpro and yesterday i went riding with some other mates and rode an Onza t rex that bike is so so nice on the back wheel i thought stock would be rubbish but it isn't and then i rode a Brisa b26d and that was also really nice on the back wheel to. The only difference i found with a mod compared to a stock is stock bikes seem harder to get up stuff and a bit harder to flick about!

I think there won't much difference because i ride a tpro and yesterday i went riding with some other mates and rode an Onza t rex that bike is so so nice on the back wheel i thought stock would be rubbish but it isn't and then i rode a Brisa b26d and that was also really nice on the back wheel to. The only difference i found with a mod compared to a stock is stock bikes seem harder to get up stuff and a bit harder to flick about!

he wants the mod ashton ;)

GU typhoon long version. Nicest mod i have ever felt up on the back wheel

Agreed (Y)

I went from having a t-pro for about 2 years, and decided i wanted something abit different so i started looking at high bottom bracket bikes and the GU grabbed my attention.

I brought the GU short as i prefer smaller bikes for hops and being able to flick them about. It is so easy to keep on the backwheel, as it has been said.

The only slight downside is from going from a T-pro to a GU is it takes a while to get used to riding with a high bb, it does feel really strange at first and it takes a bit of time to adjust yourself to ride it, but then once you learn you won't have it any other way :-

If i was you that i not i would stay with the t pro and not get a ashton mod. I have heard that they are not that good really and i think they look they will break if you hop off like a foot drop. Also you have to run the evo mounts on it so you will need to get some of them to run hs33/hs11 if you want to run them.

I would say go for a zona zip they like strong and are strong only one has broke that i know of and that is the prototype one. They ride really nice to i think. Try and go on a ashton mod and a zona zip i would say and get the one you like most.