Hey Sorry If This Topic May Be A Bit Late.

ashby-trials

hey i joined this forum a while ago about beggining of may and never knew you had to introduce your self etc so i thought i would do this now but sorry if its too late. Well my name is andrew quibell-danks am 15 years old ive been riding trials for nearly 3 years i started on a onza t-vee which i got christmas 2003, then got a new bike last year for my birthday in july a onza t-mag 2005 spec 1. This forum seems great there sure is some nice people on here ive got to admitt.So basically i just want to learn more about trials and help people with it and people help me with it.

cheers andy

p.s sorry if beggining is spelt wrong as i keep thinking ive spelt it wrong.

hey i joined this forum a while ago about beggining of may and never knew you had to introduce your self etc so i thought i would do this now but sorry if its too late.

I would appreciate it if some senior and/or knowledgeable person would clear up whether or not new members should post an intro of themselves... I know I haven't...

I would appreciate it if some senior and/or knowledgeable person would clear up whether or not new members should post an intro of themselves... I know I haven't...

You dont have to as a rule. But if you write one, make sure you dont type it as continuous text..cause thats boring, space it out, paragraphs.

Hi there and welcome (Y)

I just wanted to ask how well you improved your riding on the t-vee as i am thinking of getting on for my first trials bike as well unless i can get a good deal on a better second hand bike.

Is it good to learn with?

Thanks

Yes the onza t-vee is a good starter bike but after a while i just upgraded mine to a set of hs33's just to make the braking power better

don't worry about it dude uve started better off than other members lol you sound like a nice kid

never hesitate to ask questions every body has to at one point in their lives dan

Hey thanks for the greeting dude lol.

Hey thankyou very much for the welcomes etc guys.