Andy's Introduction

mini-W

Hiya :D My name is andy and I've been riding for a few years now but only just started to get good because I'm more committed and I'm trying new moves to improve my riding style. I started riding trials on a GT chucker with a pot on my leg. I soon changed my bike to a onze T-raptor, (I also had the pot removed) I eventually snapped that frame and got myself a planet-x zebdi frame which had been owned by most trials rider in worksop. I also snapped the planet-x and changed that to an echo pure which rides amazing apart from the back brakes doesn't realy work. I learnt the basics of trials myself on a couple of pallets and railway sleepers in my back garden. I go out riding as often as I can with my mates or on my own, most of the people I ride with are about the same ability apart from paddy who makes you :sick: because he improves to quick :lol: . Trials riding isn't as popular as it was when I first started in worksop but I don't realy care because I still enjoy it :lol: cheers for reading :D Andy