Hello,

trialmil

Hi, My real name is German Molina, I´m from Chile (I don´t expect you yo know it, is near Argentina in southamerica :- ). We (chilean people) speak spanish, so I hope you can understand what I will write in the next posts in this forum. :lol:

Well, I have been riding for like 3 or 4 years. Doing mostly "alone riding", so I´m not that good at this.

I ride an ECHO CONTROL 2006 wich I get this February and I have used it very few times because of a one month rest operation and studying to enter in the University (the freak sistem in here).

well, thats all.

THANKS.

German "NIN" Molina.

Hello my names darren.

Sounds like you got a nice bike.

welcome to the trial forum.

Im also pritty new to the forum my self and trials as it happens

.(only been riding a week or so)

If you follow the guide lines im sure you'll enjoy it much more and get the full benfits from it.

Once you get goign you be fien and will know who everythign works and if your not sure then smiply read the new members guidelines.

(it helps)

Hi, My real name is German Molina, I´m from Chile (I don´t expect you yo know it, is near Argentina in southamerica :- ).

I'm insulted - I know almost exactly where Chile is :P

The rest of these idiots might not though so it's probably wise to make it clear

I like it when people from exotic places join up :D Welcome to t-f