Revenge Tactics

Token

Brake fluid is a fanny for removing paint and it constantly spreads. :-

did that to some lads bolt on billy corsa, in a ballon hehehe!

Still not the fogiest it was me :)

Id say the sly aproatch is the best, make him suspect nothing!

Tomm

EDIT: didnt read the full situation, if you have done things to him then police is not a good idea because they may make the situation go to court and your f**ked then and im not looking forward to my lates court date and i didnt even do anything wrong. But id say a car tourtching would go down pretty well, i spose a car makes up for all the shite he has given you?

Tomm

Edited by Radfax

Dont do anything too harsh or even risk getting caught. He obviously knows unpleasant people and will just make your life shitter.

As has been said plan it out, make sure noone knows anything, spray paint "twat", his house phone number, or "rapist" all over the front of his house. Then a few days later or how ever long it takes just do him over. Break his nose, give him bruses, black eyes, cuts. Then get a "clipper" lighter and burn smilies on his forehead and cheaks but do it cleanly. The scars it will leave will make him look like a complete tool :P

If where you live is anything like where I live everyone will know whats happened to him in 2 days tops.

That should piss him off for a fair while ;)

and if things like the above are done no police action will be taken because his is obvioulsy dealing drugs stealing cars this that and the other and if her reports some one on some thing like this (although i doubt he would) he would get more shit out of it in the end anyways.

So the only problem is the comeback he is willing to give, i wouldnt be to chuffed about leaving my house alone to go on holiday with the likes of this tit around.

Just an Update on the situation...

My scooter (piaggio NRG) got stolen last night, from 'literally' right outside my front door. Now your guess probally isn't as good as mine at pointing the finger. But theres nobody around here other than this untC* that would steal my bike.

The police are obviously doing sweet football association like they do and I'm left with yet again another hit in the b*llox! (this my 2nd scooter thats been stolen, was the same guy the 1st time)

I'm off to spain this tuesday and when I'm back things will be getting messy! very f*ckin messy! :angry:

The list now consists of (in date order):

- 1st scooter stolen

- new scooter gets pissed on outside my work

- get verbal from this guy an his followers at my work

- get chased by him in his car for a good 10 minutes

- get beaten over the head an across the back with baseball bats an then chased

- and today the newer (2nd) scooter is stolen from outside my front door

cheers tony blair, all these extra police are doing a whole load of good for me, mr.joe blogg :angry:

Forgive me for not having read the entire thread, but are we to believe that this has all happened for no reason?

Also, why leave your scooter outside your front door, when one's allready been stolen and pissed on?

Like I said, I havn't read the whole topic, but your like 16, your more likely to get yourself seriously f**ked up than 'get your own back.'

EDIT: What's wrong with Karma? Example - I lend £30 to a fat fanny, he makes excuse after excuse, then the day after passing his driving test, rolls his new 1.6 civic 6 times writing it off completly, now that's more entertainment than £30 could ever buy.

Edited by jake1516