Hi Im New And Want To Meet New Riders In Sussex

Gary C

Hi im gary, i live in worthing which is a good place to ride by the way but i want to go new places and meet new riders from different places. I ride a zoo python and i love it. I have the 1005 wheel base one and was woundering if anyone can tell me if the 1045 craig lee scott one is any better?

thanks for your help

Gary (Y)

hey,

i'm luke i have never ridin in sussex is it? i ride in scunthorpe and well anywer me and my riders can find down in scunny thir is some good sopts but not that meny i has ridin in tenerfife i was ridein thir when i last whent on holiday thir but i would say not to ride in the day time like i did beause it got to hot to ride so i started to ride at night and thir is some good spots thire cleggy is a good place to ride and leeds and other placses :D(Y)

from scunny_trials_rider luke

hey,

i'm luke i have never ridin in sussex is it? i ride in scunthorpe and well anywer me and my riders can find down in scunny thir is some good sopts but not that meny i has ridin in tenerfife i was ridein thir when i last whent on holiday thir but i would say not to ride in the day time like i did beause it got to hot to ride so i started to ride at night and thir is some good spots thire cleggy is a good place to ride and leeds and other placses :D(Y)

from scunny_trials_rider luke

hi there, i really want to ride abroad and a few mates do as well spain is meant to be really good. im thinking of going on a road trip soon and im going to visit loads of places should be good.

cheers gary