Porthcawl Trip Photos

robbie g.

hi guys,

i met some riders when they came down to sunny wales and took some photos of them, if you fancy having a look at the photos you will find them on my website at www.dreamzphotography.com . Hope you like the pics and if your ever down this way again feel free to send me an email.

Cheers Rob

Very good pictures. I think trials is quite a hard sport to take good pictures of and show what the rider is actually doing, without making the obstacles look very small, but them pictures seem spot on.

I like the website as well, has a good intro and is easy to navigate and isn't crammed full of things, like many websites i see, it's just nice and simple (Y)

Edited by huck_it

brilliant pics!

where are you based? i was born and raised in Barry, so it was cool to also see that you've got pics of surfing at The Knap. those pics of porthcawl kinda make me feel homesick (gotta love the "Bathing Dangerous" sign!)

there are quite a few trials riders from Barry who regularly ride at The Knap - if you were looking for some more subject matter.

nice one (Y):)

brilliant pics!

where are you based? i was born and raised in Barry, so it was cool to also see that you've got pics of surfing at The Knap. those pics of porthcawl kinda make me feel homesick (gotta love the "Bathing Dangerous" sign!)

there are quite a few trials riders from Barry who regularly ride at The Knap - if you were looking for some more subject matter.

nice one (Y):)

Thx 4 the comments guys, i live just outside cardiff near pontypridd, its the 1st time that ive shot trials bikes and i come across these guys by accident, ( nice buch of guys as well) ive since heard that porthcawl is quite popular amongst trials bikes due to the rocks etc, glad u liked the website im hoping to be able to shoot cardiff and wales football soon so look out for more pics in the future.

Cheers Rob